With her long yellow hair and silky accessories, Shelly Seashore makes a splash wherever she goes! Young puppeteers can use one hand to open and close the 17-inch puppets mouth and change expressions, and the other hand to use the removable wooden rod to make the merry mermaid gesture. Top-quality materials and realistic details make this puppet a playmate that will stand up to the test of time. Puppet play is a wonderful way to make connections and to explore feelings and new perspectives. It helps build vocabulary, dexterity, imagination, and creativity! Detachable rod is suitable for lefties or righties.
- Beautifully crafted 17-inch hand-and-rod mermaid puppet
- Details include pearl necklace, silky seashell top, glittery tail, and extra-long flowing blonde hair
- Puppet play is a wonderful way to make connections, explore feelings and new perspectives, help build vocabulary, dexterity, imagination, and creativity
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers to preteens, ages 3 to 10, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Use one hand to manipulate the puppet's mouth and facial expressions, and the other to gesture with the removable wooden arm rod; rod attaches to either of the puppets hands, and is suitable for lefty or righty puppeteers