Jishaku is a strategy game where magnets jump out of position, without warning. Players take turns trying to place magnetic stones onto the game base without letting any of them connect. If any magnets connect on your turn, you must collect those stones and add them to your pile. As the board fills with magnetic stones, you must use their force to your advantage. So plot your move: decide where and how you'll play your next magnet. Will you be safe… or sorry? The first person to run out of magnets wins. Can you harness the magnets' power to outwit your opponent?
WARNING: Do not inhale or ingest magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections or death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled. Keep magnets away from magnetically sensitive equipment.
- Contents include: 18 Magnetic Stones and Storage Bag, Force Field Game Base, Instructions
- For 2 players
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
- Made in China
- Brand new condition in original packaging
- Wipe clean with dry or damp cloth
- Warning: Choking Hazard – Contains small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.